How to use a Mylar Heat Seal Bag
Mylar Smell Proof Bags work great for both locking in scents and preserving herb freshness. Typical issues with users being able to smell the contents are a result of the product touching the outside of the bag or above the zipper line.
The info graphic shows you the best way to avoid common mistakes when placing product within your bag.
Summary of Formline Supply Smell Proof Bag Benefits
- PROTECT YOUR VALUABLE INVESTMENT - Each Large 7 by 5.5 inch bag extends shelf life by locking in flavor, freshness and smell! Moisture control technology and UV protection makes our bags the best choice for storing aprox 1/2 Ounce dry material, ground material, beer hops, coffee, tea, herbs, edibles, tobacco, snacks, seeds, nuts, beef jerky, fish, dry rubs, spices and more.
- THE TOP SHELF OF SMELL PROOF BAGS - Our bags are manufactured with high quality FDA approved food grade material and made in the USA. These strong, durable, BPA free bags feature a tear resistant multi-layer construction, without chemical smells.
- A FINE BALANCE BETWEEN STORAGE AND PORTABILITY - 6 x 4 Inches of usable storage allows you to not only store your herbs and other product, but also to store compact Pax 2, 3, Grenco vapes and rolling supplies.
- EASY TO USE - Durable re-sealable zipper allows for a quick airtight seal and re-seal. Fits in Backpacks, Packing Cubes, Purses and Coolers. For long term storage, heat seal and use the zip tear notch for easy access. Great for camping, hiking and other events.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - All Formline Supply purchases are backed by our 100% Money-back guarantee. We ensure that you will be fully satisfied with your product or you will receive your money back.